Upgrade my domain protection
Upgrade your domain protection and increase the security for your domain. All domains registered with GoDaddy have their domain contact info automatically substituted with proxy details through our privacy service provider, Domains By Proxy®. These proxy details are sent to the Registry and shown on the GoDaddy WHOIS directory.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you'll be upgrading. Or, select the check mark icon and Select All.
- Select Ownership > Upgrade Domain Protection.
- Review the upgrade options available and choose your preferred plan.
- Select Confirm and complete checkout.
It can take up to 90 minutes for these changes to take effect.
- All domains registered with GoDaddy also have a private, unique email address used when others want to contact the domain holder. You can set up this email address to have it forward messages to your preferred email account.
- Review your domain contact info to ensure your details are accurate and up-to-date.