Security and privacy
Your organization requires the same security and privacy standards as a large enterprise—everything needs to be protected, no exceptions. Office 365 from GoDaddy not only offers all of the benefits of moving your office to the cloud, but it also gives you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your mail, documents, and other business-critical data and info are safe.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Microsoft maintains their own data centers. They restrict access to authorized personnel and have implemented multiple layers of physical security, such as: biometric readers, motion sensors, 24-hour secured access, video camera surveillance, and security breach alarms.
- GoDaddy doesn’t access your data for advertising purposes. Microsoft and GoDaddy only use customer data to provide Office 365 service, and won’t access your Office 365 products without your permission.
- Microsoft automatically backs up your data on a regular basis, so no matter what happens to your hardware, you can rest assured knowing your data is safe.
- If you ever close your account, we give you 30 days to transfer your data elsewhere. That way you don’t lose your important emails and files.
- We enforce “hard” passwords to maintain the highest standards of security for your data and employees.
Get going faster
Don’t waste time and risk losing the lifeline of your business. Talk to your GoDaddy Account Manager today to discuss pricing, and schedule a time to migrate your business to Office 365.