Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Form file upload not showing in tmp foler

I have built a simple form which can be used to upload files (doc, docx and pdf files). I am using php with the php-pear mail package. The problem I am having is that when I am uploading files, the response string shows that the file is uploaded to tmp/php<randomstring>, but when I check in tmp folder I do not see any such file. Consequently, neither the php move nor the copy function work - because I want it moved to a different folder within public_html folder.

I am using cpanel hosting and the tmp folder has a 755 permission level (i tried with 777 also - but the above issue persists).

If you have across this situation and solved it, let me know what you did to solve it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I figured out that the files getting uploaded were getting posted on the domain root rather than tmp. Thanks.

Please consider this topic closed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I figured out that the files getting uploaded were getting posted on the domain root rather than tmp. Thanks.

Please consider this topic closed.

View solution in original post