• GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Navigation Bar/Home Page Help Please!

Admittedly I am very new to building a website. I guess it’s just easiest to explain what I’m wanting. GoDaddy Support/chat did not help.

When opening my home page, I would like for everything to be on one page. Someone could scroll through the entire site OR they could click on the Navigation bar links to bring them right to whichever section they’re looking for. As it is right now, my Home page only shows my Header and Footer. You can access my other sections ONLY by clicking on the navigation links.

How do I fix this? Is what I’m wanting even possible?

Many thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
    ablake
    Community Manager

Hey @caitlinlyons,

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. (Great explanation, by the way!)

The navigation link to section option hasn't been added to the Websites + Marketing website builder yet. I tried to find a work-around, but there isn't really a good one.

I submitted a feature request to our product team so we can hopefully get this added soon. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

@caitlinlyons oof. Yeah, not a feature for ecommerce. 😞  If you're not planning to sell anything, I'd call back in to downgrade & refund the upgrade cost. I'll make sure our support teams get some feedback.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

3 REPLIES 3
    ablake
    Community Manager

Hey @caitlinlyons,

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. (Great explanation, by the way!)

The navigation link to section option hasn't been added to the Websites + Marketing website builder yet. I tried to find a work-around, but there isn't really a good one.

I submitted a feature request to our product team so we can hopefully get this added soon. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Okay great, thank you! Fingers crossed it gets added soon.

The person I spoke with on chat last night told me that it was a feature for customers with the E-Commerce plan only. So, I paid to upgrade and turns out its not actually a feature like he told me. 😐

@caitlinlyons oof. Yeah, not a feature for ecommerce. 😞  If you're not planning to sell anything, I'd call back in to downgrade & refund the upgrade cost. I'll make sure our support teams get some feedback.