• How to Market Your Business
  • How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

How to create an Event Page to allow exhibitors to complete and submit entry forms?

This may be the wrong board so please point me in the correct direction if it is.
    I currently have a simple website (4-5 pages). One page is dedicated to a yearly community event we host, where we have links to downloadable entry forms, sponsor forms, etc.
    I would like for the exhibitors to be able to complete and submit entry forms from this page (maybe even pay online)
    I looked at the online store front option but it looks like I would have to create a new website specifically for the event (selling entries to the event) to make it work?

Is there any way I can incorporate something like that into the website I already have? I'd thought about starting with a "contact" form and then make it into a entry blank.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II

@HACC 

You do not mention what platform your current site is on which determines your options. An online store is not what you need just to have folks submit an entry payment once a year. 

Having online submission forms that you can customize for the event and connect to a payment gateway is the direction you want to go.   WordPress has plugins that can easily accommodate what you want to accomplish. Ninja Forms and Easy Digital Downloads are a couple examples.

HTH!

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II

@HACC 

You do not mention what platform your current site is on which determines your options. An online store is not what you need just to have folks submit an entry payment once a year. 

Having online submission forms that you can customize for the event and connect to a payment gateway is the direction you want to go.   WordPress has plugins that can easily accommodate what you want to accomplish. Ninja Forms and Easy Digital Downloads are a couple examples.

HTH!

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post