cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Can I disable InSight?

Is it possible to disable InSight? I just published a new site and with just a handful of views, I get the following: "Congrats! You're one of the top-performing sites". Clearly, it's not a true representation of reality, and it gets in the way. We don't need the encouragement, GoDaddy. We're adults!  😉   Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Can I disable InSight?

Hi @timtim. Thanks for the feedback. There is not a way to disable InSight at this time. I'm not sure if you saw it on our website, but there is a description of how InSight works. Hopefully this information helps explain how we arrive at the score provided:

HOW WE CALCULATE YOUR SCORE
  • Site quality

How secure and functional is your site?

• Other Presence

From social media to local listings, do you show up where your target market spends time?

• Engagement

This is the end goal, right? We factor in how often you’re getting viewed all the way to how often views are converting.

• Your Outreach

Are you being proactive? This includes your social and blog posts, email campaigns, and responding to your reviews.

HOW WE COMPARE YOUR BUSINESS
    We compare you to others like you across the country.

• Industry

A restaurant is different from real estate, so we compare you to others within your industry.

• Digital Maturity

We account for how long your business has been online, since we know that an established presence is different from a brand new one.

EDIT: I also wanted to let you know that I understand why it can seem like the number you're provided with is unwarranted. I have passed your feedback on to our product team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Can I disable InSight?

Hi @timtim. Thanks for the feedback. There is not a way to disable InSight at this time. I'm not sure if you saw it on our website, but there is a description of how InSight works. Hopefully this information helps explain how we arrive at the score provided:

HOW WE CALCULATE YOUR SCORE
  • Site quality

How secure and functional is your site?

• Other Presence

From social media to local listings, do you show up where your target market spends time?

• Engagement

This is the end goal, right? We factor in how often you’re getting viewed all the way to how often views are converting.

• Your Outreach

Are you being proactive? This includes your social and blog posts, email campaigns, and responding to your reviews.

HOW WE COMPARE YOUR BUSINESS
    We compare you to others like you across the country.

• Industry

A restaurant is different from real estate, so we compare you to others within your industry.

• Digital Maturity

We account for how long your business has been online, since we know that an established presence is different from a brand new one.

EDIT: I also wanted to let you know that I understand why it can seem like the number you're provided with is unwarranted. I have passed your feedback on to our product team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post