cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Suggesting all my clients go to another company

GoDaddy's customer support used to be the best. Now it is AWEFUL. they run you in circles when they know what the problem is and could remind you of a simple solution but instead they try and sell you expensive time consuming services. I paid for one and regretted it because I thought i had no option based on the advice of tech support. Come to find out I could have done it myself. I feel betrayed by the company because I have used them for 5 years and they have helped me set up countless website. All my experiences with them in the last 6 months have been extremely disapointing. I am going to move my services elsewhere and thought others should know that the service is not what it used to me.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Suggesting all my clients go to another company

Hi @bonniee29. Sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. That's definitely not what we strive for. If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest contacting support and getting connected with a supervisor so that your interaction can be reviewed. Since this is an issue with your account specifically, we can't really address it here on the forums, though we encourage you to request a review. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.