Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

go daddy service

I have been horribly disappointed in godaddy service lately  Right now my website won't activate changing pages by clicking on page buttons anymore and no way to get thru to support- I seriously am going to find new provider   Last time I was on chat- they sent me a lin to check on and it bounced me right out of chat - had to call back - after spending 45 min talking to support person- have to start all over

go daddy- get your sh^t together!

3 REPLIES 3
TechFly
Employee

HI @gogoriviera

Thank you for your post. Sorry to hear about the troubles trying to get help for the issue with the website. By chance are you using the Website Builder Version 7, if so the issue would usually be caused by element over lapping. If this is the case you can resolve the matter by right clicking the navigation bar and clicking on "send layer forward". After that is should allow the navigation buttons to be clicked on the live site to navigate through the pages.

If you would like to post additional info about what product you are using or a link to your site, I would be happy to review and offer advice of how to move forward.

Best Wishes!

-Techfly  

Thank you @TechFly- I have tried and Safari and Firefox both to make those changes and overtime it says- oops we've hit a snag I am using webbuilder

Thx

HI @gogoriviera

Thank you for the response. If you are receiving Yikes! errors it may require an overview by our Technical Support team. When you have a chance please contact our 24/7 customer services team by phone and mention the 2 concerns. If needed our teams may create an escalation for us to review and resolve the issue without needing to have you remain on the line.  Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Hope to hear that this is resolved for you shortly.

Best Wishes!

-Techfly 

24/7 GoDaddy support | (480) 505-8877