• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

WP-ADMIN BLANKPAGE / WHITEPAGE

Hi, need some help here. i cant edit all my page cause when i logon to wp-admin it only shows blank page / whitepage and all the menu doesnt work .. need some help here ( i cant fix it by cpanel cause my site only wordpress hosting ) .. thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Re: WP-ADMIN BLANKPAGE / WHITEPAGE

I have the same issue on 2 sites, both WordPress hosting with GoDaddy. 

I can get to the admin through GoDaddy without going to the login. But when I have to log back in a few days later, it never works.

I've tried resetting the password through WP Admin, but that didn't change anything.

Now I've reset my password using phpMyAdmin, and it doesn't say my password is wrong. However, it leads to the wp-login page and it is WHITE.

Same issue on 2 sites

TouristScavengerHunt.com

MeteoGlobale.com

New

I have the same issue. I'm able to login to wpadmin, but page appears blank when trying to edit. I refreshed screen multiple times. I've logged in and out several times. I can't edit any of my pages because they all appear blank. 

elizabethannmarks.com is site URL

Helper I

Same issue on 2 sites. Godaddy not helpful at all. Did you find a solution? Please update if you do!

New

Yes, the problem was resolved by clearing the browser cache, then exiting the browser and reopening it.  Hope it works for you too.

Helper I

@emwrote:

Yes, the problem was resolved by clearing the browser cache, then exiting the browser and reopening it.  Hope it works for you too.

Sadly not as straightforward as that for me. Glad it's sorted for you. Wish I had an answer!

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @jennieade,

There's some really good info in this thread that might be helpful to you as you use WordPress https://www.godaddy.com/community/Managing-WordPress/Wordpress-WP-admin/m-p/96589#M6250. Hope this helps!

Rachel