Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I won a domain auction and paid but it’s not showing up in my list

I won an auction last week for a domain and I paid immediately. But it’s not showing up under my list of “products.”

How long do I have to wait before I get access to the domain that I purchased/won? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @HappyFhantum. Thanks for posting. If you visit the GoDaddy Auctions page while logged in, you should see the option to see "Bidding List". In that menu you can select "Won". This will show a list of domains that you've won and several details about them. Take a look at the Status column and you should see when the domain should be ready there. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @HappyFhantum. Thanks for posting. If you visit the GoDaddy Auctions page while logged in, you should see the option to see "Bidding List". In that menu you can select "Won". This will show a list of domains that you've won and several details about them. Take a look at the Status column and you should see when the domain should be ready there. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post