cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

could not reach my Photo album

Hi, I've created a photo album for my local domain a few days ago (managed by godaddy).  But could not open it in the browser, despite on all management works and I be able to upload my photos without any problem.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: could not reach my Photo album

Hey @Dmitry,

Glad to have you join us!

In order for other members to offer suggestions to your issue, it might help to know a little more about the photo album site your trying to connect to. What service was this for? Also, what domain are you trying to point to this?

You might also try contact our live support if both the domain and hosting are with us. Chances are it might just be a simple DNS issue our agents can help correct for you over a quick call. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

New

Re: could not reach my vvPhoto album

vv

@Dmitry wrote:

Hi, I've created a photo album for my local domain a few days ago (managed by godaddy).  But could not open it in the browser, despite on all management works and I be able to upload my photos without any problem.

New

not so but thanks.

New

Hi, the problem is that support is not available, and in popup I see javascript exception... possible it is related to Chrome, but very strange. Domain is yours, the hosting is yours too - I've chose to use the free photo album for my domain. 

The path is http://photos.dmitry-orlov.info/

And the "This site can’t be reached". So obviously - it seems to be a DNS problem.