cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimToon
Skilled

GoDaddy Email not working with Windows 10 Mail

There are many similar posts - this issue affects many GoDaddy customers.

The current (latest as of 2/10/18) Windows 10 Mail app does not work with GoDaddy hosted POP3 accounts.  One can configure the App with correct servers (pop.secureserver.net - 110, 995 (SSL) and smtpout.secureserver.net - 80, 3535, 25, 465 (SSL) ) but NO EMAILS ARE RECEIVED (app will not sync with incoming server).

Please note that this post is not to request help with setting up Windows 10 Mail (I know how to do that), it is to identify a problem which affects many users which does not appear to be being addressed by GoDaddy.

Please can someone from GoDaddy post here to let us know when a fix will be available.  If any user has managed to get the current Win 10 Mail app to work, I would welcome your input in how you fixed this issue.

Thanks

8 REPLIES

Re: GoDaddy Email not working with Windows 10 Mail

I am having the same issue and see this kind of issue has been happening to many for many months... I myself was annoyed to have to sign in every other day or so but now it will only send and not receive even when I re-sign in... GoDaddy clearly needs to get a fix for us all asap or we will be forced to yse another service since the web-mail is not an adequate replacement.

TimToon
Skilled

Does anyone from Go Daddy read these forums - I'm just wondering why they don't respond?

Here's what response I would expect if GD actually cares about their customers...

• Confirm they are aware of this problem
  • Confirm they are working on it and explain what they are doing
  • Provide an estimate for when they think they'll have a fix

Over to you Go Daddy Smiley Happy ...

YES!!! I was just going to ask the same!!!

Tim & Forrest, thanks for notifying us. We are trying to reproduce the issue internally. We will reach out to you with an update within a day. GoDaddy Product Team.

Product Team
Jared-L
Novice

Thank You Tim, 

We have identified the issue. We are currently working on a fix and testing. I will continue to report back on this thread for any updates. 

TimToon
Skilled

Any update on this?  I have had to resort to using webmail for the last month.  When will this be fixed?

Thanks

I reported this over a month ago and spent quite a while on the phone with godaddy tech support.  I have simply had to abandon using windows 10 mail to access my godaddy email on my domain.  Huge inconvenience.  Same problem for months.

Jared-L
Novice

We are finishing up our testing on the fix for this issue, and expect to deploy it by end of this week. I’ll continue to update this thread, and let you all know as soon as it’s deployed.