cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Office 365 SMTP email sent limitation/only 25 email per day?

Could anyone solve this SMTP outgoing email limitation with 25 mails per day?

I received an error message that indicating the SMTP mail sent limitation has exceeded 25. Could only recover within next 24 hours??? Please help. Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Julieyu and @UI ,

Welcome to the Community!

While there are some limitations to the use of Office 365 through Outlook, please check to see if webmail is also refusing to send at the time you receive this error. The outgoing rate for the GoDaddy Office 365 plan far exceeds the rate your errors indicate (unless it's 25 messages to 500 recipients at a time). Research shows that there are ISPs that will place a cap on the allowable SMTP email transmissions/relays. You'll want to check with your respective Internet Service Providers to find out if this is the case. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
New

Is this resolved? I have the same issue. I contacted godaddy and they were not able to give a solution. 

New

We are getting below error and we use nodemailer for sending mails.

Mail command failed: 550 User *** has exceeded its 24-hour sending limit. Messages to 25 recipients out of 25 allowed have been sent. Relay quota will reset in 3.66 hours.

Hi @Julieyu and @UI ,

Welcome to the Community!

While there are some limitations to the use of Office 365 through Outlook, please check to see if webmail is also refusing to send at the time you receive this error. The outgoing rate for the GoDaddy Office 365 plan far exceeds the rate your errors indicate (unless it's 25 messages to 500 recipients at a time). Research shows that there are ISPs that will place a cap on the allowable SMTP email transmissions/relays. You'll want to check with your respective Internet Service Providers to find out if this is the case. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post