Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idealynx
Getting Started

Setting up Microsoft Exchange on Apple Mail?

I'm having trouble setting up Exchange on an Apple Mail account that's operating under Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan. I can receive emails, but I can't send any. When I try a Cannot Send Message pops up, along with a list of servers, but Exchange is nowhere to be found.

Please advise.

4 REPLIES 4
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @idealynx

From what you've described, it sounds like maybe your client isn't set up correctly. If you can give more details like what product your connecting to (actual Exchange server or Office 365) and some screen shots of your settings, that should help others get a better idea of what's happening. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

Hey Jesse,

Here's how I have it setup per GoDaddy CS.

JesseW
Community Manager

@idealynx There are quite a few setting involved in setting this up. Please take a look at this article from Apple. It may help you move forward. If not, additional screenshots of all your settings may help.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

@JesseW,

Nope, none of that helped. What additional screen shots do you need?