cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

WorkSpace new Webmail is not available for use at this time

Hi, 

I've just transferred a domain from a Godaddy account to my Godaddy account.

Before I transfer the domain name, the account owner had already created a a business email named : info@transferred-domain.com .

After I transferred the domain to my account and host it properly on my hosting plan, I deleted his email in order to create the same email name on my webmail workspace account.

I tried to create the same email name  (info@transferred-domain.com) on my webmail workspace . But every time I'm trying to create this email name I get a message says: "The email address info@transferred-domain.com is not available for use at this time."

I need to notify that I've successfully created a webmail on my workspace linked to the same domain (ceo@transferred-domain.com) without any problem . 

What should I do to make this work ? 

Thanks in advanced

3 REPLIES 3

Re: WorkSpace new Webmail is not available for use at this time

Any useful suggestions ?

New

hi yaser_azem..

i am facing the same issue for 1 of my domains.

i hope you have solved your issue.

can you help me how you solved it ?

thanks..

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @hirav. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! When a Workspace Email address is deleted, it remains in a pending delete status for 14 days. If the account is set up again during that time (within the same account) it will automatically be restored. If you want to set up the email in a different account, you'd need to wait until the 14 days is up or contact our customer care team. If you can provide validation information for both the losing and gaining account, they can transfer the association to the new account.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.