Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Getting Started

Tax Solutions when you owe the IRS

One of the biggest issues faced by businesses and individuals alike is when they owe the IRS. many don't understand that it best to file their tax forms regardless of their situation and then either ask to pay their tax owed over time (use form 9465) and get up to five (5) years to pay. Alternatively, you can file do an Offer in Compromise (Start with form 656).



I'm sure that information will come in handy to many small businesses. Thank you so much for sharing.

Jeremy S - GoDaddy | Partner Advanced Care | 24/7 support available at