cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can't download SSL Certificate

I've ordered a couple of Certificates, one for a single site and a SAN (5 sites). When I go to download them, the text reads:

Error signing PKCS#10: Error during exporting of private key: Error during pkcs10 signing: [object Object]

Is this a browser issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Can't download SSL Certificate

Hello rafmuseum,

Thank you for posting your issue in Godaddy community. PKCS#10  error message occurs if you choose the incorrect Cryptographic Service Provider for your browser during the Certificate request process.

To resolve this error check that you are using the correct Cryptographic Service Provider (CSP) for your browser:

1. If you are using a 40 bit browser, select the Microsoft Base Cryptographic Provider or default option.
  2. If you are using a 128 bit browser, select the Microsoft Enhanced Provider.

You will have to reload your browser and request the certificate again.

For more info visit https://www.godaddy.com/help/download-my-ssl-certificate-files-4754

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Re: Can't download SSL Certificate

@ZulWeb I have bought the SSL certificates but not set them up. Is the choice made at the time of purchase, and can I go back somehow to that stage?