• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Appintment Not Highlighted

I have a sewing class set up for one day a week.  But the length of the class sessions are for 4 classes (grouped back to back)  A student can start anytime.  So whatever day they pay for, they are signing up for 4 classes.  Should they be under appt or classes.  I currently have them under appt.  But my appointments are not highlighted on the website for payment.  I have set my availability and all.  What am I doing wrong.  I am sure it is soooo simple.

Thanks...

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Appintment Not Highlighted

Hi @BridgetFizer. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Unfortunately, I don't think the online appointments available in GoCentral will work for you if you need to stick to this model of payment/scheduling. If you're open to change, I'd suggest making your classes available for individual signup/payment. For example, if you're currently charging $100 for 4 classes, you could instead charge $25 for each class and encourage customers to sign up for 4. You could then use a class/event and specify the capacity of each class, so they can't be overbooked. However, If you don't have the flexibility to do that, you may want to consider using a different system for managing your class registration. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.