• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

CSS in the <head> GoCentral

I would like to have the ability to add CSS to the <head> of my webpage using GoCentral. 

How can I insert CSS in the <head> or is this not supported?

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: CSS in the <head> GoCentral

Hey there @N7AS,

Thanks for participating in the community!

To my knowledge, adding additional CSS to GoCentral isn't something you can do at this time. They are constantly updating the platform so that may be on the horizon.

If you need that capability at the current time, I would suggest utilizing the WordPress platform or another similar CSS. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New

I have been able to add CSS to sections of my pages such as a CSS DropDown menu and styling <div> width and height. It would be nice to add CSS so it works globally and eliminating having to enter the same code in every section I want styling to appear such as CSS styled <blockquotes>.

Product Team
    Product Team

Hi @N7AS Unfortunately, we don't support this in GoCentral.  For advanced customization, we suggest using managed Word Press. Thanks, Christine, Product team