• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

GoCentral Contact Form emails

I need to know immediately when someone fills out the contact form and wants a reply.  I am able to set up VIP email addresses on my iPhone, however the "From" email is "donotreply@godaddy.com. 

That "from" address needs to be unique, something like GoCentralInquiry@godaddy.com or something else that is not used for any other purpose.  I must not be the same email address that GoDaddy uses to send out any number of emails, like domain expiration notices, billing notices, etc. 

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: GoCentral Contact Form emails

Hey there @horsedancer,

This blog post should help you out. Also, you should check out this huge help article that helps you with every aspect of your GoCentral site. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hello @MrVapor.  Interesting handle!.  I skimmed the articles from the links on my phone, so not a thorough read.  They will be helpful to improve my contact page.  I spent quite awhile with GoDaddy tech support this morning and the information I received is that there is no way; to control the "from" sender email address on the initial outgoing email, which comes to me.  Right now, that email comes FROM "donotreply@godaddy.com."  If you have a different answer to my question, please reply again.

Super User III
    Super User III

@horsedancer, no, sorry. I don't have an answer to that one. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community