• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Helper V

Mobile Devices I jumped in

As I found out some time ago visitors are coming to my websites on their mobile devices. I have done what I could with the tools I had to make the mobile experience as good as possible for these folks, however not having my own mobile device to check on the websites I did not have the proper tools I felt to do this right....

Now for why I am writing this, I am very new to this mobile craze. My middle son has a game device though it is built for games not getting onto websites etc..

I have stripped my mobile sites down so they do not take up a lot of room on the mobile devices. Made images small just for the mobile devices. Is there anything I could do better for these mobile devices?

You all seam to be helpful , and the son we have living at home with us is a gamer he is not into web design or business on the web .... so he is not someone to ask. I have been researching , reading all I can do about this subject. Time to get some real advice!

Thank you,

Coralie

Mrsroadrunner Photography
    2 REPLIES 2
    Helper V
    Helper V

Re: Mobile Devices I jumped in

Without being able to see your site from a mobile browser it's hard to give good advise on what should be changed. Can you provide a link to your site? that way me or others can view your site from a mobile device and see what it looks like and be able to provide some feedback.

Helper V

Re: Mobile Devices I jumped in

@oslinux

http://mrsroadrunnerphotography.com , thank you! Go easy on me haha 😉

Mrsroadrunner Photography