• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Payment Providers

I was wondering if there are any other payment providers that can be added to godaddy website builder, besides square, stripe and paypal.

Since im building a vape store, stripe does not work with vape and electronic cigarette related products and id rather not use paypal.

From what im aware of, square does accept vape shops, but i still want to know if there are any other payments processors out there that i can connect, and will 100% work with vape shops.

Any advise?

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Payment Providers

@thevapeuniverse 

GoCentral is a proprietary GoDaddy product. They've made specific deals with these specific payment processors to integrate with the product. While more may come in the future, there's no way to use anything outside of those three at the moment. 

You may want to look into a WordPress + WooCommerce setup, OpenCart, or another similar CMS for more adaptability. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Payment Providers

Thanks for the reply.

If i can ask, have you or know of anyone who uses square as their payments processor for their vape shop without any issues?