• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Start and end time for appointments

Hi everyone. I am trying to set up my appointment page and because I run a recording studio, I need my clients to book a start and end time, in other words have them book a certain amount of hours per session. with the standard way to set up appointments, it only shows me what time a client will start but because I have a few sessions a day, i need them to choose when it will end so the correct availability will reflect on my calendar when other clients are booking. I have an account with www.youcanbook.me and I am able to do it there but I will like to keep the uniform look of my site and would like to have this feature with godaddy site builder. If this is at all possible, your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your responses. 

1 REPLY 1
    Super User I

@March314

Unfortunately, the appointment feature does not allow the choice of end times by the customer.

The only work-around I can think of would be to set up different sessions. One for 2 hours, one for 3 hours, one for 4 hours, etc., and let the customers choose the session with the time-frame that they would like. Using the repeating event option could make the duplication a bit easier.

This is just off the top of my head -- not sure if the actual logistics of setting is up would work for you though.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Broken crayons still color." Anon