Change my shipping method
When customers check out in your store, they'll see the shipping method(s) you've selected (flat rate, weight-based, or carrier calculated methods) as well as any shipping charges, if applicable, in their order summary.
Note: If you add free shipping or a shipping fee directly to a product when you add package shipping weight and dimensions, the shipping for that item is not restricted and can be ordered by anyone in the world.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under General choose Shipping Methods.
- For Premium Online Store: In your Dashboard, go to Settings > Shipping.
- Select Add.
- Choose a basic shipping method (free shipping, flat rate per order, or weight-based) or a carrier-calculated shipping method. Follow the instructions for the method you choose using the tabs below.
Note: Set up In-Person Pickup or Local Delivery from this section, if that’s a choice you offer. Select Add to the right of the In-Person Pickup or Local Delivery options. In the pop-up window, fill in the requested fields and Save.
- Select Add next to one of the Basic Shipping Methods.
- Free Shipping: Set a minimum amount for an order to qualify for free shipping. In addition, create a coupon to offer temporary free or discounted shipping.
- Flat Rate Per Order: Charge your customers a pre-determined rate so they know exactly what their total shipping cost will be.
- Weight-based: Charge your customers shipping based on the weight of the item(s) you're shipping. The weight is calculated when you add package shipping weight and dimensions.
- At the top of this Shipping page, you'll see the address where you are shipping from. Select Change location to set a new shipping address.
- Carrier based methods (USPS, UPS, Canada Post, Correios) are based on both your shipping location and on your regional info. To change your regional info, in your Dashboard go to Settings > General under Store.
- The country of your Business Info does not affect your ability to choose a carrier (USPS, UPS, Canada Post, Correios).
- If you cannot change the Regional Info, you may have enabled Marketplaces (available for United States customers only). Call or chat with one of our award-winning Guides for help.
- Add physical products
- Set up payment for my Online Store