502 Unable to Connect to Origin Server
Sometimes when you are setting up the Web Access Firewall(WAF) that comes with Website Security, you might encounter the error HTTP 502 - Unable to Connect to the Origin Server. You will need to make an update within your Website Security settings to fix this error.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, select Manage next to the Website Security account you want to manage.
- In the menu bar, select Firewall.
- Click on the domain name that the firewall is configured on, and then select Settings.
- Select Security
- Make sure the option Force passing the hostname via TLS/SSL is selected and then select Save Advanced Security Options.
- Above your domain name, select Back.
- Below your domain name select Clear Cache.
It may take up to 5 minutes for these changes to take place.