Access files in my Managed WordPress account
There are many reasons to access your WordPress files, such as installing a custom theme, editing a configuration file, or backing up your website. Managed WordPress includes a File Browser so you can view, upload, download, move, and edit your WordPress files.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- On your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to access files for, select Settings from the menu.
- Under Tools and next to File Browser, select Open.
This is where you can access and manage your files.
- For added security, there are limits on which files you can edit in Managed WordPress.
- You can also manage your files with an FTP app like FileZilla.