Access my staging site
Step 3 of the Get started with staging series.
You can access your Managed WordPress staging site to edit your site content without affecting the live website.
The staging site will contain the content from when you last saved changes to the staging site, or from the last time you pulled content from the live website to the staging site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to access the staging site for, select Settings from the menu.
- In the Staging Site section, select Actions.
- From the menu, select Edit Staging Site.
Now that you're familiar with accessing your staging site, you can begin making any necessary changes to your site. In the next step, you'll learn how to view your staging site.