Add a site hosted outside GoDaddy to The Hub
Within The Hub you can add sites you own or manage for your clients, even if they’re hosted by another provider. Once added, you can organize them, perform bulk updates, take and manage backups, as well as activate several other performance and monitoring tools.
Note: The Hub by GoDaddy Pro is a different experience with different features than the standard GoDaddy Pro dashboard. You'll need to switch to The Hub before using the steps below.
- Log in The Hub account.
- Select Sites from the main navigation menu.
- Select and select the Add Sites to List button.
- Select Add External Site from the Site type list.
- Enter any sites you want to add into the box, separating multiple sites with a comma.
- After entering the website names, you will need to select the "Add Website" button.
- For WordPress sites you'll need to enter the WP admin user and password.
- If this site belongs to a client you’ve already added to The Hub, then select Add Client and select the client from the list.
- Select the Add Site button.