Add Google to my Online Store Marketplace
Add Buy on Google, available through Websites + Marketing Marketplaces, so shoppers can buy your products directly on Google. Buy on Google is different than Shopping Ads, which only advertises your products across Google.
- Create and set up a Google Merchant Center account, if you haven't already.
- Enable Surfaces across Google and Shopping Actions. You don't need to enable Shopping ads.
- Configure Branding, Tax, Shipping and Return Settings settings in the Merchant Center. Follow this Google guide for a closer look at each step of the process. Ignore any reference to set up products--you'll add the products through Marketplaces in your Online Store.
- Copy your Google Merchant ID in the upper right corner of your Buy on Google dashboard.
- Navigate back to the Add Marketplaces page in your Online Store and select Buy on Google.
- Paste your Google Merchant ID into the Google Merchant ID field and select Connect Your Account.
- Follow the prompts to sign in to your Google account to authenticate the connection.
- Once Buy on Google is connected, it will appear alongside the rest of your marketplaces. List your products into Google Merchant Center just as you do with your other marketplaces, right from the Products page of your Websites + Marketing Online Store.