Create a Client Report
Within the Hub you can create a report for your clients to update them about the performance of their site, any issues and any other work you're doing to improve their site. The look, layout and content of the report can all be customized as well.
- Log in to The Hub.
- Select Clients from the left-hand menu.
- Select Manual report.
- Use the drop-down menu under Client name to select which client will receive the report.
- Enter a Report title.
- Use the drop-down menu under Template to select a template for the report. You can use the "Modern" report provided by GoDaddy or a template you've created.
- Use the final drop-down to select a Date range.
- Select Launch Builder.
- Now you can customize the report as needed. The report uses blocks just like the WordPress editor, so add or remove blocks, images and text as you like.
- Once you're happy with the layout and content of the report, select Save.
Once a report is created, you can share it with your client.
- Create a new template for your Client Reports.