Delete my domain folders
Delete domain folders that you're no longer using. Deleting a folder won't delete the domains in the folder, but you may need to review folder permissions for any delegates with access to your account after deleting a domain folder.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the Folders icon above your domain list, choose the folder to edit, and then select Edit Folder.
- Select Delete Folder.
- Confirm deletion by selecting Yes, Delete. This folder will no longer be accessible to delegates.
- Customize domain settings for many domains at a time with domain profiles.
- Edit permission levels for delegates with access to your account at any time.