Find my Office 365 IMAP or POP settings
Find your Office 365 IMAP or POP settings so you can manually configure your email account. This is a backup email set up method for email clients that don't support Microsoft Exchange.
Use IMAP, if you have a choice, it offers better email synchronization across devices and accounts. Learn more about the differences between IMAP and POP.
- Log into your Microsoft Office 365 portal. (Need help logging in?)
- In the upper right corner, click (Settings).
- Scroll the Settings panel down to Your app settings and click Mail.
- On the left, find Accounts. If it is collapsed, click to expand. Select POP and IMAP.
- Your POP, IMAP and SMTP settings are displayed on the right.
- Use these server settings to set up your email client or device, using POP or IMAP.
- What is webmail?
- If your Office 365 account comes with software, see: Download and install Microsoft Office applications