Install a UCC certificate for cPanel Addon Domains
If you want to use an SSL connection for one of your cPanel shared hosting account's Addon Domains, you can purchase and configure a Multiple Domains UCC certificate.
To Install a UCC Certificate for cPanel Addon Domains
- Request your UCC certificate (more info). Make sure the Addon Domain you want to use is listed as one of your Subject Alternative Names (SANs).
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Security section, click SSL/TLS Manager.
- Click Manage SSL Sites
If there are multiple certificates installed on the account, you must click Browse Certificates, select the certificate you want to use, and then click Use Certificate.
- From the Domain menu, select the Addon Domain you want to use, and then click Autofill By Domain.
- Click Install Certificate and complete the installation process. You need to complete this step for every Addon Domain/SAN you want to use on this hosting account.