Install an SSL using AutoSSL on my Linux Hosting
SSL certificates encrypt data passing from your visitor's browser to your website. We’ve added AutoSSL, a cPanel feature which is designed to assign and renew SSL certificates for every website managed on your cPanel account. As of Jan 4, 2023 AutoSSL is not available on Linux Hosting Economy plans.
Note: You must complete the following to ensure AutoSSL works for your site.
- Your domain or subdomain has its DNS pointed to your hosting.
- Your site's old SSL certificate (if applicable) is uninstalled.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting. Then, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the hosting account Dashboard, select cPanel Admin.
- On the cPanel home page, in the Security section, select SSL/TLS Status.
- Select the checkboxes for your desired domains, or select the top checkbox to select all.
- Select Run AutoSSL.
A success message will confirm your SSL successfully installed. Your AutoSSL certificates will automatically be renewed.
- What is AutoSSL?
- Learn more about SSL/TLS Status from cPanel.