Install WordPress or other applications in my Windows Hosting account
WordPress is one of the most popular website building tools - you can create everything from blogs to eCommerce sites. Here's how to install WordPress (or other applications) on your Windows Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting, and next to the Windows Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, select Plesk Admin.
- In the Plesk home page, in the left-hand navigation select Applications.
- Select Feature Applications.
- To install WordPress, next to WordPress select Install. Or, browse to find other applications you need for your site. When you find an app you want, select Install.
- To learn more about WordPress installation options and settings, visit the Plesk WordPress Toolkit documentation.
- For more details, see the Plesk documentation on web applications.