Redeeming Your OfficeMax Code
Congrats! You purchased a bundle of GoDaddy products from OfficeMax, and now you're ready to start building your online presence.
Before we begin setting up your account, you should have your redemption code and ideas for the domain name you want to register. You can select any available .com, .net, .org, or .info top-level domain name (TLD), or you can associate an existing domain name with the products in your new bundle. If you need help, see Maintaining Your Account.
To Redeem Your OfficeMax Code
- Go to GoDaddy.com/OfficeMax.
- Enter your Redemption Code, including the dashes.
- In the Enter your site domain field, enter the domain name you want to associate with the products in your bundle, and then select a TLD from the list.
If associating an existing domain name with your bundle, select I already own this domain.
- Click Submit Domain, and then do one of the following:
- If the domain name you entered is available, click Submit Domain.
- If the domain name you entered is not available, click Enter a new domain or select an alternative, and then click Continue to GoDaddy.com.
- On the Review your current order page, click Checkout.
- Enter the required information to create a GoDaddy account, or log in to your existing account.
- Read and select that you agree to the terms and conditions that display.
- Click Place Order Now.
Now you're ready to set up and use your new products. For more information, see these Help articles: