Set up Contact Form 7 in WordPress
Contact Form 7 is a popular WordPress plugin for adding a contact form to your site. You need to complete a basic set up before it can be added to your page.
- Install the Contact Form 7 plugin
- Activate the plugin
- On the left navigation bar, click Contact
- Click Add New button if you are creating a new form
Note: If you want to update an existing form instead, click the Edit link below your existing form.
- Click the Mail tab
- Enter a Title for your form
- Update the To field to the email address where you want the form to send
- If necessary, update the From address to an email address with the same domain name as the hosting
Note: If the From address does not match the domain on the hosting account, then the server will prevent the mail from being received.
- Click Save
- After the initial set up you can add the contact form to your site.
- Return to Troubleshoot and fix WordPress contact form errors
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.