Update WooCommerce payment methods
From within the WordPress dashboard, you can change, add or disable the payment methods for your WooCommerce store.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, click WooCommerce, which will expand and give additional options.
- Click Settings in the expanded WooCommerce menu.
- Click the Payments tab, near the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the Payment methods section.
- From this page, you can perform the following:
- Turn a payment method on or off by toggling it in the Enabled column.
- Set up a new payment method using the Set up button in the right-hand column.
- Update the settings for one of your current payment methods by clicking the Manage button in the right-hand column.
- Click the blue Save changes button at the bottom of the page after making any changes.