View my IP address
If you have to manually update the DNS for your domain to point it to your hosting, here's now to find the IP address for your Managed WordPress site.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress Websites, click Manage All.
- If you have more than two websites, the IP addresses for each site appear in the list. Otherwise, click Settings for the site.
- For Basic, Deluxe, Ultimate, and Developer accounts: The IP address appears just below the site name.
For Pro accounts: Click the Domains tab at the top of the page.
The IP address appears in the DNS Details section.
- If you have a domain in a different GoDaddy account that you want to point to your Managed WordPress account, you can Change your A record to this IP address.