cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Account Suspended !

Account Suspended  Your hosting account is suspended. Please contact customer support for assistance

I have not idea what went wrong. I just open my website and it show Account suspended. No email or any information and I can't even find where to contact except foreign phone number. Can someone help me??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @JarvisB, thanks for following up.

Live chat is also available, but it is not 24/7. Chat is available 5am-6pm GMT-7, Monday-Friday. You can find the link to chat on our US-English help pages.

Since this issue is specific to your account, you will need to work with Support to review and address your account.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello there JarvisB I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble but the best way to get immediate assistance is to call our 24/7 phone support! They should be able to help you out.

480-505-8877

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Mike L. | WebPro

The thing is I am from Myanmar and there is no support for my country. There's only Singapore hotline. Is there no way to contact except to call??? What happen to live chat?

Hi @JarvisB, thanks for following up.

Live chat is also available, but it is not 24/7. Chat is available 5am-6pm GMT-7, Monday-Friday. You can find the link to chat on our US-English help pages.

Since this issue is specific to your account, you will need to work with Support to review and address your account.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

I has 2 day with me page off, I call and not responser good or help me