Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Cant Afford this month, How to I save my Website Setup?

Some unexpected bills came up this month and I cant afford the $30 this month for the website builder. I have everything setup perfect finally and it took so long. but the last time I setup my website and one day passed after my trial ended and I had to RE-setup my whole website when I already had it perfect 😞 Is there a way to save the setup until I pay again next month? I really dont want to resetup everything again 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Muse
Super User II

@DecoraDoll13

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles...

Unfortunately, if you are unable to pay for a service, the service is discontinued. 

What you can do if you cannot get a payment for this month is to take screenshots of every page so you have a visual of what you had setup.  This way when you resetup you'll have a visual guide to follow.

Then copy and paste all site content into your off-line word processing program so that you can easily copy and paste that content back when you get the funds to start again.

I hope things work out for you... 😉

Judith
"Success is the sum of details." ~ Harvey S. Firestone

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Muse
Super User II

@DecoraDoll13

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles...

Unfortunately, if you are unable to pay for a service, the service is discontinued. 

What you can do if you cannot get a payment for this month is to take screenshots of every page so you have a visual of what you had setup.  This way when you resetup you'll have a visual guide to follow.

Then copy and paste all site content into your off-line word processing program so that you can easily copy and paste that content back when you get the funds to start again.

I hope things work out for you... 😉

Judith
"Success is the sum of details." ~ Harvey S. Firestone

View solution in original post