cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely lost -what is happening?

I wanted to get a website where I could put my digital images so my friends could enjoy them. I'm not a business, I'm not trying to make money or offer services or any of that commercial crap.

Did I make a huge mistake?

I tried their "editor" or whatever and it totally sucks, giving me hardly and choices and no good ones.

CAn I get a refund?

How do I do anything on my website when I can't even access it other than their stupid program? Maybe I'm just too stupid to be trying this.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @promytius. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time building your website. It sounds like you may be using one of our site builders. Depending on what you want to do with the site, this may or may not be a good option for you. If you just want to use a free service like WordPress.com or Tumblr, you could probably share your images there and just forward your domain to that site (assuming you have a domain). 

As for a refund, I can tell you that if you are using a site builder, you can get a refund if the product is canceled:

• Within 30 days for an annual purchase (one year or more)
  • Within 48 hours for a monthly purchase (anything under one year)

If you think you qualify for a refund, you'll need to connect with our support team to get that issued. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.