Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
AymanA
New

DNH (GODADDY.COM) charged without any order !!!

I wonder my card has been charged via godaddy and I received SMS  notification from my bank “ Card ends with xxxx has been charged 1.17USD DNH(GODADDY.COM) 16.42 , the date !!!

I did not make any order , also I don’t have anything to renew to think about auto renewal , I don’t even have any service with this value.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GaryA

Hi @AymanA, thanks for posting.

Please keep in mind that members of the Community do not have access to account or billing details.

If you do not see the order in your account, did not receive a receipt for the order, and do not know of any other accounts that you might have setup, you will need to call Support to review this with you. Support can be reached through any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GaryA

Hi @AymanA, thanks for posting.

Please keep in mind that members of the Community do not have access to account or billing details.

If you do not see the order in your account, did not receive a receipt for the order, and do not know of any other accounts that you might have setup, you will need to call Support to review this with you. Support can be reached through any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

I have the same issue with two charges in July 2018 with no receipt and no idea why I was charged. Ridiculous! I am contacting my credit card company and disputing the charges and moving to Google. Very disappointed with Godaddy; I have been a customer for 15 years!

They did the same to me today, who ask for domain renewal ???? who put that option??? they deducted me 21 Dollars for nothing. .... 

nicolasw
New

Same issue as of Nov 05 - charged –$74.99 no email notification, no bill available anywhere. Now I have to make that phone call. Probably an auto renew that was set for 5 or 10 years. THIS SHOULD BE UNLAWFUL.