Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I've been charged for no reason "NH*GO DADDY EUROPE EU LONDON GB"

I've noticed a new payment in the order of  "NH*GO DADDY EUROPE EU LONDON GB". I've gone through my account and have no billing and no order email either. There's no number to contact godaddy in my country either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @tavoandre90. Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with an unknown charge. In this situation, you would need to find some way to connect with our customer care team so they can investigate what may have happened. This type of issue can not be resolved here in the Community forums. 

If you need to speak with support and don't wish to or are unable to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. We're constantly increasing when and where the chat team is available, but it's easiest to get to on the United States - English version of our website.  You can do so by visiting this page. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @tavoandre90. Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with an unknown charge. In this situation, you would need to find some way to connect with our customer care team so they can investigate what may have happened. This type of issue can not be resolved here in the Community forums. 

If you need to speak with support and don't wish to or are unable to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. We're constantly increasing when and where the chat team is available, but it's easiest to get to on the United States - English version of our website.  You can do so by visiting this page. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post