Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

REFUND REQUEST

Please I will like to request a refund to a recent charge to my card.

My Customer Id is REMOVED and my pin is REMOVED. The order number is REMOVED. I no longer use the service please.I have tried to reach out to you via call and email but to no avail.
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PL281
Super User IV

@iconafrica 

We are end users here in the community - I have edited your post to remove your customer and pin information.

You will need to call / chat with GoDaddy to get this resolved https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PL281
Super User IV

@iconafrica 

We are end users here in the community - I have edited your post to remove your customer and pin information.

You will need to call / chat with GoDaddy to get this resolved https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

I have tried calling but had to wait for over an hour without a response.I also tried sending a mail to support@godaddy.com but i got a auto generated reply that the mail isn't in use.Is there an alternative to phone calls or a mail i could reach out to godaddy with?

JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @iconafrica  If you need to speak with support and don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. We do not currently offer support via email. We're constantly increasing when and where the chat team is available, but it's easiest to get to on the United States - English version of our website. You can do so by visiting this page. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.