Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Building & Managing Client Sites
  • Building & Managing Client Sites

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Variable Product Pricing

I just started my own domain after having a lot of success on Ebay and wanting to reduce my selling fees, and am trying to add pricing for my products now.  I sell silver bullion so the price is linked to the spot price of silver.  Does anyone know how to create a product where the price is linked to another data element?  (ie spot price + $1.99)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    TLH

Hi @schompsilver,

Welcome to the Community!

Whether or not you can add that outside element will depend on what you're using to build your website. If you have Websites+Marketing you won't be able to affect your pricing in that way. If you're using a WordPress eCommerce website, you may be able to find a plugin for the site that would provide those calculations and adjustments. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    TLH

Hi @schompsilver,

Welcome to the Community!

Whether or not you can add that outside element will depend on what you're using to build your website. If you have Websites+Marketing you won't be able to affect your pricing in that way. If you're using a WordPress eCommerce website, you may be able to find a plugin for the site that would provide those calculations and adjustments. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post