Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Reseller Discussions
  • GoDaddy Reseller Discussions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How to opt in to multi-currency pricing?

https://uk.godaddy.com/help/change-the-currency-for-my-reseller-storefront-7614

I've found instructions for this here but when I go to reseller control center I can't find the settings where I can press the currency option. Could you please explain to me where this button is as I have looked everywhere?

4 REPLIES 4
    ablake
    Community Team

Hi @ekaterini001, welcome to the Community!

Here's where I found it in my Reseller Control Center:

multi-currency RCC.png

Note: My multi-currency pricing option is disabled because I already opted into it. Once you opt-in, you can't opt back out.

Let me know if you still have trouble finding it. And, if you can include a screenshot of the options you have (without any identifying information), that would help too.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

[cid:image001.png@01D73AF4.0912FEB0]

Thanks for the reply @ablake 
    I tried that but it does not work in the setting category there is no option for opt multi currency
    Any other suggestions?

Basically when I click onto the settings tab there is no currency option

@ekaterini001, I think you should have support look at this - it sounds like there may be an account-specific issue. You can give them a call at (480) 505-8857. I am sure they will resolve it for you quickly. I'm a little curious what's causing it, though. 

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.