Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    cherief
    New

Gift Certificates Gift Cards

Does anyone know how to sell gift cards for your own product on your website? I want to sell them so people can give the gift of my product to their friends. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @cherief

In section 7, at the end, you will find this:

Select the appropriate option if you are offering:
    Gift wrap/gift card, Express Shipping, or Ship to gift recipien

https://uk.godaddy.com/help/adding-visibility-features-2927

Good luck.

🙂

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
    Adrian8
    Helper VI

Hello @cherief

It depends on the software you have used to create your site, but as a general idea I think that you can create them in the same way you have created all your other products in your store.

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

I used godaddy to create my store. How would they redeem the gift card? There is no way.

Hello @cherief

In section 7, at the end, you will find this:

Select the appropriate option if you are offering:
    Gift wrap/gift card, Express Shipping, or Ship to gift recipien

https://uk.godaddy.com/help/adding-visibility-features-2927

Good luck.

🙂

View solution in original post

Hi,

I would also like to create a gift certificate option on my website through GoDaddy.  Even with the explanation by Adrian8, I'm still not finding it as an option.  I'm not sure how to get to "section 7".

Thank you!

I am also needing to add the gift card payment option to my page. The link above that asks you to go to "quick shopping cart" is no longer useful as the quick cart is no longer available.

wrk
    New

based on my telephone conversation with support.  GODADDY does not offer or support gift cards.     its wierd because if you signup for square,  they ahve a great product, but it doesnt intergrate per the conversation...  makes me wonder if i should be using square online store..    i think they have one..