cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat

Hi,

I've used Godaddy chat support a few times before and it was a great service. Today at one point during a conversation with a support agent I was disconnected. Trying to reconnect to chat again but even though it says "Chat with our award-winning support team" there is no button. It seems like I have been blocked from chat because I asked support for the wrong topic. Has this happened to anyone else? I'd love an explanation.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Chat

I have been looking for a working "support chat" button for some time now and, as Liam says, "Chat with our award-winning support team" isn't working!

I want to purchase a hosting plan and have a few questions that could be easily answered by support staff through chat. I'm outside the US and frankly I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on a phone call. What's happening?

Thanks!

Just now the chat button appeared and someone named Sharyn M answered but after I made my inquiry I had no further reply from her/him. I think I'll look for a better hosting provider. This kind of informality doesn't work for me. 😞

Hey @liam_mt,

So sorry to hear you had that happened. You shouldn't have been blocked from accessing chat. Possible the connection was lost and we suddenly had a higher volume of traffic in queue for chat than normal which makes it temporarily unavailable till a spot opens up. If that happens, just check back in a few moments and it should let you through again.

We'll keep working on that functionality. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hey @made2105

Really sorry to hear you feel that way. It sounds like Sharyn might have been helping another customer as our agents sometimes take more than one chat discussion at a time. If you need more immediate attention with your issue we also have support teams available via phone 24/7. 

I hope you might give us another try. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support