cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

"Help"/Need help? buttons should lead to an active hyperlink to chat with support rep!

Subject line really says it mostly - FYI I had to have a CSR publish my site contents because the 'publish' function in website builder crashed repeatedly.(TY Tabitha!)

Good to be here - much nicer than TuCows!

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: "Help"/Need help? buttons should lead to an active hyperlink to chat with support rep!

Hiya Erik,

I'd love to learn more. Which Help button are you referring to?

Re: "Help"/Need help? buttons should lead to an active hyperlink to chat with support rep!

Me too.  Phone support has been ok, but takes too much time.  I get 20 minutes between live shows at my planetarium to solve all the worlds problems.  It takes me that long to just get in the phone support cue.  I need chat available to me and I need it NOW!  It's the ONLY way I will get any support from Godaddy.  I wished I would have known GoDaddy advertised chat support, but didn't actually practice it - before I spent hundreds of dollars on a hosting service I can't use.

I was able to procure a larger block of time and call a GoDaddy CSR.  He fixed both of my problems in short order and educated me in the process.  I have to admit, my frustration stems more from my not knowing exactly what needs to be fixed, than it does with the support staff’s ability to fix it.  I believe that all the ones I have talked to so far have given at least 100%.  Thank you.

Hey @CaptainRob,

I'm glad to hear you got your issue worked out with our phone team.

To clarify the concerns with our chat availability, this team is not 24/7 like our phone teams. Our chat team is available Mon-Fri 5AM - 6PM Arizona time (UTC-7). When they're in, you should be able to start a session from the buttons on the top or bottom of this page.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support